|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Kg|
|Packaging Type||HDPE Drums|
|Packaging Size||50 Kg|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Odor||"Fishy", highly pungent|
|Solubility in Water||Miscible|
It is widely used in many industries like Household cleaners, Water treatment, Furniture darkening, Agro Industry etc.
1) It is an ingredient of numerous cleaning agents, including many window cleaning formulas used 1–3% in concentration.
2) It is used to produce monochloramine, which is used as a disinfectant. Due to its ability to remain active in stagnant water pipes longer, reducing the risk of waterborne infections it is preferably used.
3) Its pH control abilities make it an effective antimicrobial agent.
4) In furniture-making, its fuming was traditionally used to darken or stain wood containing tannic acid.
5) It reduces microbial activity in water.
Dose : Typical use 2 – 4 % in Bio-Stimulant Liquid preparation.
Reviewed by 56 Users
Most Relevant Reviews