|Minimum Order Quantity||230 Kg|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Molecular Weight||106.12 G / mol|
|Density||1.12 G / cm.cu|
|Melting Point||(-) 10.45 Deg C|
|Boiling Point||197 Degree C|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Diethylene Glycol Price List
Diethylene glycol (DEG) is an organic compound with the formula (HOCH2CH2)2O. It is a colorless, practically odorless, and hygroscopic liquid with a sweetish taste. DEG is a widely used solvent. It is miscible in water, alcohol, ether, acetone, and ethylene glycol.
- Di ethylene glycol is also used as a chemical intermediate in the manufacture of unsaturated polyester resins, plasticizers, acrylate and methacrylate resins, and urethanes.
- The tobacco industry makes use of its hygroscopic properties and uses it as humectant in tobacco production.
- Diethylene Glycol is used as a dehydrating agent for natural gas.
- It is used as a raw material for the production of plasticizers and polyester resins.
- DEG is used as a building block in organic synthesis.
- It is a solvent for nitrocellulose, resins, dyes, oils, and other organic compounds.
- It is also a component in brake fluid, lubricants, wallpaper strippers, artificial fog and haze solutions, and heating/cooking fuel.
- It is also used in personal care products e.g. skin cream and lotions, deodorants.Handling And Storage:Handling:
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Use with adequate ventilation.
- Avoid breathing vapors from heated material.
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing.
- Keep container tightly closed.
- Avoid breathing spray or mist.
- Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances.
- Keep containers tightly closed.
- Store protected from moisture.Hazards:
- Eye: May cause mild eye irritation.
- Skin: May cause mild skin irritation.
- Ingestion: May cause liver and kidney damage.
- Inhalation: May cause respiratory tract irritation.First Aid Measures:
- Eyes: Flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, occasionally lifting the upper and lower eyelids.
- Skin: Get medical aid. Immediately flush skin with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes while removing contaminated clothing and shoes. Wash clothing before reuse.
- Ingestion: If victim is conscious and alert, give 2-4 cupfuls of milk or water.
- Inhalation: Remove from exposure and move to fresh air immediately. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen.
- Delivery Time: Ready Stock
- Packaging Details: 230 Kg Drum Packing